Do you dream of living in YOUR PERFECT HOME?
- Do you binge watch home renovation shows, but assume it could never happen to you in "real life"?
- Do you wander through Target and HomeGoods, wanting to buy #allthethings but not knowing where the heck to put them?
- Are you constantly frustrated by the disfunction in your house, but have no clue how to fix it?
- Are your walls empty? Not because you don't have artwork, but because you're too intimidated to put a nail in the wall?
- Are you SICK and TIRED of feeling like you need to ask your hubby/hire a contractor/phone a guy-friend to tackle your home improvement projects?
Not anymore, sister!
HI! I'M ALYSSA.
I am an online home designer based in West Michigan. This design business and blog is here to support busy homeowners and overwhelmed working mamas by helping you love your home again.
I believe your home is one of the greatest investments you will ever make, and it should support you by functioning smoothly for your entire family.
I ALSO believe that every woman should feel confident and empowered when it comes to your home. Stick around, and learn more than just great design tips and tricks- you might just fall in love with white paint and power tools while we're at it, too!
It's time to make your dream home a reality!
I believe that a home is more than a place to sleep and store all your junk (though those functions are important, too!). Home is where we make memories, where we raise our children, where we feel the most at peace and safe. Everyone deserves to have a home they can be proud of, a home that is suited to your lifestyle, and that feels uniquely YOU!
The process of designing your rooms and decorating your space to make it perfectly yours can feel VERY intimidating (not to mention expensive!), but I'm here to help you through it, and to help you stay encouraged and inspired along the way.
I am passionate about helping you make your home make sense for you, and making it beautiful, too.
Home Design is not a luxury- your family deserves to love being HOME.
As a busy mama, running my own business and caring for two kiddos full-time, I know how important it is to have a home that functions smoothly and makes you HAPPY to be there. When my home is harmonious, so are the people in it.
I left a full-time career as an educator to manage the renovation and design of our fixer-upper home (showcased here!) and to have time with my little ones before they grow up! I know how impossible it is to #wearallthehats and play every single role that is asked of you all the time. (career-woman, mama, wife, housekeeper, chef, chauffeur, cheerleader, mentor, teacher, soccer coach- AND home designer?!?!?!)
My Design Services have been specially created to be accessible, affordable, and the perfect fit for families who need easy to implement design solutions.